Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Backlog: Fruit Bats and Sonny and the Sunsets

Live and in concert in Bellingham, Washington!

So this has now become designated as a backlog due to the fact that homework has eaten my life.

The Fruit Bats were, to say the least, excellent. Freshly back in the states from a successful Europe tour (if I am not very much mistaken), they hit campus on January 21st, 2010 and proceeded to rock the house in a kindof folk-rock way. It was very enjoyable, and a wonderful stress reliever for a Thursday night. For those of you who are well acquainted with me, you will already be perfectly aware that I have a certain compulsion to quest for new music: in this case I feel that my quest was very successful. Both The Fruit Bats and their opening band, Sonny and the Sunsets, are worthy of attention and I can't wait to get to know their music better.

If you're curious, pay them a visit!

myspace
facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment