Sunday, March 31, 2013

Public Service Announcement: Salutations!



Good afternoon, all of you lovely people! As you might have noticed, Grain of Truth is moving toward being back in business! Here are some things that I hope you all will look forward to:

1. I have a backlog of books to review for you. Since we saw each other last, I had the extreme good fortune of being in a young adult literature class, so some seriously exciting things there. I am also currently reading James Brotherton's Reclaiming the Dead, speaking of exciting.

2. Grain of Truth is going to merge (somehow) with my other blog, Tangential. It began as an academic blog and slowly became more and more about art, but I figure it's easier to put everything in one place. Still considering whether or not to move all (or any) of the Tangential posts over here, but the idea is, you might be seeing some of my creative work shortly.

3. Hopefully you will also get an update about my bigger projects soon. Hush hush for now.

4. I will be signalboosting this blog with my tumblr, which you can find here. Follow me and I will follow you back!

5. A blogging schedule/calendar! The idea is to work toward this, so please bear with me.

In fact, please bear with me on all of these things: I am trying to establish a schedule for most parts of my life now that I'm out of school, and it might be a little crazy for a while.

Anyway, toodles, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment