Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Promised You a Schedule...

...and it's been over a month. Oh dear.

Since I am clearly not very good at this yet, I am going to start by proposing weekly updates: for now, provisionally, they will be on Saturdays!

As an outline, in these updates I will probably talk about what I am reading at the time of the post, what I'm writing, (some art if you're really lucky,) and any other writing related things I find amusing. Hopefully you will too.

I would also like to reinstate Observations as something that actually happens. Observations are daily (daily here being the ideal) writing exercises, in any format or genre, designed to keep the creative muscles limber. They're based on Kelly Magee's Finding Frequency Project, as I first learned about them and began writing them in a class she taught at Western Washington University. Perhaps Observations can coincide with use of a new app I've been looking at...

Anyway I wanted to post something new here just as a heads up, I will do my best to have material posted on Saturday and every Saturday henceforth! Cheers everybody, and have a couple fandom motivational posters for your time.



 (Yes, I overlaid the text. The images are screenshots from the Anime Princess Tutu that I found online and DO NOT BELONG TO ME, REPEAT, SOURCE MATERIAL DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment